July 23, 2010
The sports team of West Joggin College have earned another day of high-fives as their volleyball playing bear has helped them take first place with a win yesterday. The bear, named Kooly Richards, was first discovered by the school's dean, who would feed the bear garbage everyday by the playground.
"I fell in love with him right away," says dean Jack Greene Jr., "the first thing I fed him was a pair of sunglasses, so I named him Kooly."
Kooly is a common breed of bear known as the Garbage-Bear, generally known for their hunger and potential for being a sports fan. Dean Greene first brought Kooly to a match to cheer as the school's official mascot. But then one day, at one of the volleyball games, tragedy struck. The ball took an odd bounce and sailed towards Kooly, and while many expected him to just eat the ball as if it were garbage, Kooly proceded to slam the ball at one particular child on the opposing team.
"I've never seen anything like it," says Greene, "he kept spiking the ball at that boy, over and over. He showed amazing talent."
- Dog Deals Drugs to Swan
- Dog Discovers Wormhole In Child's Face
- Dog's At Home Cosmetic Surgery A Success
- Lion Replaces Eagle as Country's Hero
- Eagle Locks Himself in Trunk of Car
- Horse Uses Tennis Racket to Clean Up Garbage
- Freedom Shield Protects Eagle From Murder
- Dog Builds New Home on Race Car
- Kooly the Bear Wins Tournament for College Team
- Horse Builds Town a New CD Store
- Eagle To Deliver Star Shaped Contacts to All Ameri...
- Dog Soda Addiction in America a Growing Concern fo...
- Barfy Scorpion Practices for Skateboard Champion C...
- Dog Invents Underwater Sunglasses
- Horse Climbs Up Tree to Hang Out With Eagle
- Dog Guesses Dying Man's Favorite Car
- Runaway Train Stopped by Kooly the Bear
- Scrambled Egg Faced Boy Serves Eagle Breakfast
- Eagle's Cover Blown After Ocean Suit Malfunction
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2011 (46)
Dude Alert Films. Powered by Blogger.